Need your furniture upholstery cleaned? Service King are Auckland’s upholstery cleaning experts. No job is too big or too small.
Do your favourite home furnishings need some love?
Our meticulous, experienced team will leave them clean and bright
Lounge suite looking a bit dull? Curtains lost their colour? We know Kiwis love DIY, but when it comes to cleaning soft furnishings there’s no shame in leaving it to the professionals.
We specialise in cleaning upholstery and soft furnishings, prolonging their lifespan and keeping your home or office looking spick and span. If you’ve spent good money on furniture, curtains or blinds, it’s worth having them regularly cleaned by the experts.
Our modern equipment and trained professionals make light work of any spot, mark or stain. Our cleaners will revive your fabrics and furnishings and extend their lifespan. We’ve been your local cleaners of upholstery and soft furnishings for more than 20 years, so you can rely on us to do a world-class job.
- Steam cleaning
- Stain removal
- Soil Guard
- Scotch Guard
- Fabric Guard
- Conditioning and polishing leather furniture
- Furniture deodorising
We always crave about better experiences in life. Sitting on freshly cleaned couches, sofa’s & settees is no different to using freshly washed towels after shower or bath.
We steam clean your upholstery & cushions, therefore, leaving very little moisture in the furniture. It will be slightly damp & may take a few hours to completely dry & be ready to use again.
We also recommend soil guarding after the service so any spillage can be wiped off with leaving a permanent stain.
Commercial upholstery cleaning
The absorbent surfaces of carpet and upholstery act as filters, trapping dust, dust-mites, mould and pollen. Clean furniture is healthy furniture – vital for asthma sufferers and people with allergy issues.
Prolong the life of your furniture, and protect the health of your workers and family, by having a specialist Service King upholstery cleaner clean your furniture the Service King way.
The superior extraction of our modern upholstery cleaning equipment means a better upholstery clean and a quicker drying time – between two and four hours depending on the season and type of upholstery.
- Any soft upholstery
- Natural and synthetic fabrics
How to Prevent Staining on Upholstery?
- Just blot the spillage with a clean towel or any piece fabric.
- Rinse off with clean water & blot again.
- Leave a moist clean towel for a little while.
- Leave it to dry.
- Do not push or scrub the surface, do not use household cleaning agents or dishwashing soap.
- Remember Red Wine, Juice, Cordial & Curry Stains are quite stubborn, you may need professional help for this. The longer you leave the stained area, it will be harder to remove the stain.
- Please check with your insurers if you are covered for the costs.